I am just going to skip over summarizing episode 10. Nothing memorable really happened except that every single time Ki Joon saw Ah Jung, he yelled at her for showing up in front of him. Yoon Ju won’t let go of Ki Joon, while he promises to wait until she gets over him before he moves on. The episode ended where Chairman Chen, the CEO from some Shanghai corp that World Hotel is depending on for an investment, meets with the Minister in charge of the Tourism Department and reveals to everyone that Ah Jung is married to Ki Joon. She admits that she’s married, while Ki Joon insists that they’re not…
Episode 11 is so weird. So the minister just assumes that the couple is having a bad day and disagreeing. And for some turn of events for which I was not made aware of, Ki Joon started to CHASE Ah Jung. (Like WTH, wasn’t he trying to avoid her in the last episode? This series is on crack, no transitions what so ever. The only good thing about this is that we get to see Kang Ji Hwan smile a whole lot and beam his good looks.)
Basically, Ah Jung has to go to JeJu Island to convince some international tourism committee to hold their convention at JeJu Island. She was chosen for the job because she took a call from So Ran (who is feigning suicide because she saw her husband holding Ah Jung’s hands) while at a meeting and screamed that she’ll go to JeJu. Ki Joon follows her to the Island and we get the usual k-drama funnies. It’s a very light episode. Nothing makes sense, but it’s a fun watch if you can make yourself forget the horrible past 10 episodes you had to sit through to get here.
So some highlights include:
– Yoon Ju’s father is the minister in charge of the Tourism Department. (Woah, didn’t see that coming.)
– Ki Joon ditched work to play hookie with Ah Jung (hahahahaha)
– So Ran was not in any danger. She was just relaxing in Jeju.
– Sang Hee likes Ah Jung, but did Ki Joon just tell his brother to back off?!?! (Or did he make Ah Jung hang up on Sang Hee because he didn’t think his brother liked Ah Jung.)
– There’s a random dinner party that occurs between the two leads… wow, if I didn’t love Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji Hwan this much, I’d throw beer bottles at my screen. WTH man, this makes no sense. (sigh) But it was very pretty.
Except guess who is stalking the two at their private dinner party:
Is this show sponsored by Coca Cola? Cause this drink is sure getting a lot of air time since that kiss.